Monday, May 11, 2015

The last post

Hello bloggers

This is my last blog over my project I have made it through and completed I am happy that it is over because it was harder then I thought it was and it was  such a challenge to just keep up with it. I was pump up about it  in the beginning but lost the drive for it toward the the middle and the end.

I have learned really great things about music therapy it is an amazing field that brings life out of people with music what is better then that. I might go to college for it but we just have to see what the future holds for me never know where my road may go. I also didn't get to do any of the things I said I was going to do like help the children and make my song because I been super busy with my daily life  but I will try to do these things in the summer.

Thank you bloggers for following my journey and keeping up with me hope you guys learned something new for my page bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment